We are currently looking to add a Production Operative to our busy team.
In this role you will join a busy team in a varied position using production machinery and equipment such as spot welding, MIG welding and robotic welding. This position also requires flexibility to be able to perform other duties within a busy production department including press machines, paint line loading/unloading and quality inspection amongst other duties. Training can be provided where required.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in weld manufacture. Any experience with MIG welding, spot welding, fabrication, production lines, powder coating or operating a counterbalance forklift truck are all beneficial.
Desired experience and qualifications
- A minimum of one year experience in a relevant welding role
- Experience in sheet metal processing
- Demonstrate strong aptitude and a can-do attitude to your role.
- Be flexible and dynamic in approach in terms of your role and deliverables.
- Capable to work alone or in team environment.
- Ability to read shop drawings.
- Comfortable with general computer applications.
- Must be flexible to attend shift times as required
- Computer literacy an advantage
- Must have welding experience
+420 775 851 551