We are currently looking to add a Production Operative to our busy team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in powder coating. In this role you will join a busy team and be responsible for the day-to-day activities within an automated Powder Coating environment. This position also requires flexibility to be able to perform other duties within a busy production department including press machines, paint line loading/unloading and quality inspection amongst other duties. Training can be provided where required.
Desired experience and qualifications
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a relevant powder coating role.
- Have the required skills to produce industrial finishes on a continual basis
- Be familiar with powder coating paint booths and related equipment
- Be familiar with powder coating paint guns and related equipment
- Read a control sheet and determine proper powder settings
- Be familiar with and able to test finishes using approved methods
- Be able to determine if a product needs to be rejected and understand how to initiate corrective action
- Able to diagnose problems with powder paint equipment
- Maintain powder availability levels
- Be a team player, help train others and have a positive and helpful attitude
- Experience in sheet metal processing
- Demonstrate strong aptitude and a can-do attitude to your role.
- Be flexible and dynamic in approach in terms of your role and deliverables.
- Capable to work alone or in team environment.
- Ability to read shop drawings and written instructions
- Comfortable with general computer applications.
- Must be computer literate
- A good understanding of TPM
- Must be flexible to attend shift times as required
- Powder Coating experience is essential
+420 775 851 551